Thursday, December 13, 2007

Aus vs NZ 2007 Chappell-Hadlee Series, 2007-08


Its Australia's turn now to regain the Chappell-Hadlee trophy. Australia were defeated 3-0 last year. Its going to be very interesting contest. Ponting seems to be very desperate to get his hands back on trophy.

As usual I will be posting live streaming links for the series as I find. If you find any working link post a comment and I will update the page immediately.

I will also keep the blog updated with all the highlights.

If any link or video is not working please use the chat box on right hand site to chat with me immediately or post a comment.

Both the sides are looking very balanced.
Australia (probable) Matthew Hayden, Adam Gilchrist (wk), Ricky Ponting (capt), Michael Clarke, Andrew Symonds, Michael Hussey, James Hopes, Brad Hogg, Brett Lee, Shaun Tait, Mitchell Johnson.

New Zealand (probable) Lou Vincent, Brendon McCullum (wk), Jamie How, Scott Styris, Ross Taylor, Mathew Sinclair, Jacob Oram, Kyle Mills, Daniel Vettori (capt), Mark Gillespie, Jeetan Patel.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really appreaciate your efforts.

Thanks